Thursday 14 May 2009

Escapades






So I'm back from a wondrous time of going AWOL over in Australia, and now it's time to get back to work.


Shortly after arriving back I got handed a copy of the howies Summer 2009 catalogue, and I was pretty chuffed with the outcome. My train escapade is featured in a 26 page feature in the middle of the book and even the cover, Not only that, but the product work I did with Anna and Zoe in australia is looking good on the other pages. So massive thanks to the howies guys for giving me the opportunity to do something a little different for them. 


Yesterday I rushed up to bristol to set up a small exhibit I will have running in the howies stores in Bristol and London, my train and Factory work is being featured in their 'Staircase Galleries' and you might spot a few other pieces of mine scattered around the shop. So if you find yourself in either Carnaby Street, London or Queens Road, Bristol...pop in a have a peruse, hopefully I will be able to change the prints a couple of times, to keep things fresh as a daisy...


Now I'm enjoying the sunshine in Tenby Wales, before heading off to Sweden on Sunday for the next...Job? (sounds strange calling it that) 

No comments: