Wednesday 4 March 2009

Underground


Ok so apologies first, I know I've been a littl on the quiet side this past couple of weeks or so. No excuses other than, just enjoying the sunshine! So residing right now in Zoe's lovely flat overlooking bondi beach, and I've been catching up on saltwater and sunshine and trying to recover some of the fitness lost whilst spending 3 weeks sat on a train.
Today I recived all my films back from the lab, it's allways a little nervracking/exciting to see whats come out, and what didn't (especially as most films we're used in a penknife fixed camera)
Some shots came out well, and others...well, not so well.
Tomorrow the clothes arrive from wales, so we can begin our little shoot for howies. Got to keep the ball rolling.
Above are two pics back from the lab today...I love shooting on the subways! (top london, bottom moscow)


No comments: