Friday 30 January 2009

Riding the rails


It's been a frantic few weeks of organising, but things are now falling into place for a fantastic job, and the trip of a lifetime. 

On Tuesday I'll be leaving for Hong Kong to document a factory for howies. The interesting part is that I've got to get there overland (no flights) and that means trains. So 7 tickets, 5 visas and a fair few hours on exchanging emails and this 8000 mile trip is ready to roll...

Carmarthen, London, Paris, Brussels, Cologne, Warsaw, Moscow, Beijing, Hong Kong...16 days

I'll be sending back regular updates and photos to the howies blog (and this one) so the story should unfold as the month progresses. 

lets roll.

2 comments:

Stu Poynter said...

J.B.

What a score!!! I hope you have a safe and exciting journey mate. I will keep tabs on your progress.

Footloose said...

GO FOR IT JAMES!! Stay safe and smile lots....ENJOI! Vincent loves the snow. xx